Basic Requirements Needed
- Physical Strength and Endurance – Must be able to consistently lift 50 pounds or more. These jobs require standing for at least 8 hours of manual labor.
- Year-round work, both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Must have hand-eye coordination and dexterity. Limb coordination is needed to move both arms and legs quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to work on a team, collaboration with peers is a must in order to get job completion on schedule. Disagreements will not be tolerated by the supervisor and could lead to termination of the position.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or reliable transportation.
- Be able to pass a drug test and pass background check.
- Must be organized, clean and operate equipment safely and properly while keeping company equipment in good working condition.
- Must participate in all safety meetings.
- Must be able to follow directions, take instruction from supervisors and site management.